Saturday, October 07, 2006

gifts

Received my box from the tea swap 2, everthing was so nice, I got 3 pks of herb teas, 2 tea blossoms, 3 pks cookies, candy, 2 balls of confetti yarn in blues, beige and green for socks, 2 skeins of alpaca in blue and browns hand painted, a pewter bookmarker in the shape of a teapot, all nicely wraped, From Denise in Calgary.
today I mailed my 3 swaps off to the indiviual swapees.
hope they like what i sent.
a beautiful sunny and warm day here, for the Thanksgiving weekend

3 Comments:

Blogger Looming Looney said...

hi gaspe knitting gal! I hope the rain gives soon. We;ve had several days of rain here as well. I got your message about the package. Can't wait to get it. Hope everything turns out well with the allergy test.

6:13 AM

 
Blogger Necy said...

Hi Ruby! I'm glad to hear your parcel arrived safe & sound! I hope you like everything that was in there for you, & that you enjoy your tea & knitting!

~Denise

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Looming Looney said...

Hi Ruby, It's me again. I received my package yesterday and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I will try to post pics and unvail me goodies for all to see later today. That's if the blogger cooperates. Thanks for such wonder items.

5:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home